Sublime: productive of the strongest emotion which the mind is capable of feeling

Fashion, Beauty and Literature are Utterly Sublime.

This is the sister blog to http://lady-winsome.blogspot.com, here Lady Winsome muses on all things fashion and life...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

IF I COULD BE A LABEL I WOULD BE...




I love DAY Birger et Mikkelsen.

They make clothes which are so ME, they epitomise my style. I love the layers, the accessories and the way the models wear and sell the clothes - there is a sexy but uncaring rock n roll feel, but still gorgeous.

The look books on the website are so cool! And now they have a home collection... oh dear, I love linen and fabrics. And the menswear: that is my partner. This brand is my life. I think I need a lot of it. It is everything I ever wanted and more.

The home campaign is gorgeous, sooooo cute




No comments:

Post a Comment