Sublime: productive of the strongest emotion which the mind is capable of feeling

Fashion, Beauty and Literature are Utterly Sublime.

This is the sister blog to http://lady-winsome.blogspot.com, here Lady Winsome muses on all things fashion and life...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh so cute... Oh so functional



Yesterday I rediscovered the joy of headbands! Having a short haircut (exceptionally short at the back) with a lovely side fringe which tends to carry a bit of bulk, using a headband to push back the bulk while keeping some of my fringe out, not only showcases the beautiful cut, but creates a smart, chic look. Plus, there are so many cute options out there on the market, the looks you can make are endless. Yesterday I brought a skinny black one with a cute little bow... yes please.

I LOVE.

No more bad hair days for me, but maybe the beginning of a yet another obession.

No comments:

Post a Comment